2024 Tigres uanl vs pumas unam lineups - Game summary of the Pumas UNAM vs. Tigres UANL Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-1, from August 27, 2023 on ESPN.

 
24/08/2022 23H19. Con un gol del francés André-Pierre Gignac en tiempo de compensación, los Tigres le sacaron el empate 1-1 a los Pumas en el estadio Olímpico Universitario este miércoles, en .... Tigres uanl vs pumas unam lineups

If you’re looking for bigger odds, check out Tigres UANL on the Asian Handicap market. You can potentially back them -1 or even -1.5 if you’re expecting them to win comfortably. Tigres won their last match 1-0 against Universidad Nacional in the Liga MX. They had 61% possession and four shots on target in this match.Pumas UNAM vs. Tigres UANL - 25 August 2022 - Soccerway. Bahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; English - Australia; English - Canada; ... Lineups # Player ...Pumas UNAM. W W D L L. 06/12/2021 Liga MX KO 02:00. Venue Estadio Jalisco (Guadalajara) 0 - 1 76' J. Dinenno.Bahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; English - Australia; English - Canada; English - GhanaPumas UNAM vs Monterrey. Liga MX: 30/04 2023 Monterrey 4 Pumas UNAM 1; Liga MX: 31/07 2022 Pumas UNAM 1 Monterrey 1; Liga MX: 17/04 2022 Pumas UNAM 2 Monterrey 0; Liga MX: 01/08 2021 Monterrey 2 Pumas UNAM 0; Liga MX: 07/02 2021 Monterrey 1 Pumas UNAM 0; Liga MX: 13/08 2020 Pumas UNAM 1 Monterrey 1; Liga MX: 26/01 2020 Pumas UNAM 1 Monterrey 0Tigres played León in their last match and this was a home game at Estadio Universitario/El Volcan. The scoreline was a 1-0 win in this Liga MX encounter, with Andre-Pierre Gignac scoring for Tigres. Tigres UANL achieved a 1-0 victory against Club Necaxa when the teams met at Estadio Victoria which was the most recent fixture between the pair.Pumas UNAM vs Monterrey. Liga MX: 30/04 2023 Monterrey 4 Pumas UNAM 1; Liga MX: 31/07 2022 Pumas UNAM 1 Monterrey 1; Liga MX: 17/04 2022 Pumas UNAM 2 Monterrey 0; Liga MX: 01/08 2021 Monterrey 2 Pumas UNAM 0; Liga MX: 07/02 2021 Monterrey 1 Pumas UNAM 0; Liga MX: 13/08 2020 Pumas UNAM 1 Monterrey 1; Liga MX: 26/01 2020 Pumas UNAM 1 Monterrey 0Pumas UNAM. W W D L L. 06/12/2021 Liga MX KO 02:00. Venue Estadio Jalisco (Guadalajara) 0 - 1 76' J. Dinenno.Game summary of the Pumas UNAM vs. Tigres UANL Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-1, from August 27, 2023 on ESPN. Aug 25, 2022 · National; FIFA World Cup; Olympics; UEFA European Championship; CONMEBOL Copa America; Gold Cup; AFC Asian Cup; CAF Africa Cup of Nations; FIFA Confederations Cup Pumas UNAM vs Monterrey. Liga MX: 30/04 2023 Monterrey 4 Pumas UNAM 1; Liga MX: 31/07 2022 Pumas UNAM 1 Monterrey 1; Liga MX: 17/04 2022 Pumas UNAM 2 Monterrey 0; Liga MX: 01/08 2021 Monterrey 2 Pumas UNAM 0; Liga MX: 07/02 2021 Monterrey 1 Pumas UNAM 0; Liga MX: 13/08 2020 Pumas UNAM 1 Monterrey 1; Liga MX: 26/01 2020 Pumas UNAM 1 Monterrey 0Pumas UNAM. It will be difficult for Pumas UNAM to achieve the same level of success in the match versus Laguneros as the one they had against Tigres UANL last week. Sure, defeating Siboldi’s side 2-1 does mean danger for our Santos Laguna vs Pumas UNAM predictions, but the truth is that Pumas don’t perform that well away from …pirms 2 dienām ... Lineups ; 6, J. Vigón Substituted, 24' ; 8, F. Gorriarán Substituted, 82' ; 17, S. Córdova ; 16, D. Lainez Substituted, 59'.Vigón 24'. G. Fernández 16'. (HT 1-1) (FT 1-1). Tigres UANL vs Pumas UNAMResults & stats,. SummaryKey EventsLineupsCommentaryTop Players & RatingsComments.Dec 9, 2023 · Full Scoreboard » ESPN Live coverage of the Tigres UANL vs. Pumas UNAM Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game on ESPN (AU), including live score, highlights and updated stats. Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time.National; FIFA World Cup; Olympics; UEFA European Championship; CONMEBOL Copa America; Gold Cup; AFC Asian Cup; CAF Africa Cup of Nations; FIFA Confederations CupThe goal difference is 54-16 in favour of Tigres UANL. During the last 50 meetings, Tigres UANL have won 23 times, there have been 13 draws while Pumas UNAM have won 14 times. The goal difference is 85-57 in favour of Tigres UANL. Pumas UNAM's last away win against Tigres UANL was in 2014.Tigres UANL vs. Pumas UNAM - 27 November 2016 - Soccerway. Bahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; English - Australia; English - Canada; English - Ghana;Tigres UANL Pumas UNAM live score (and video online live stream) starts on 11 Dec 2023 at 02:00 UTC time at Estadio Universitario (UANL) stadium, ...Game summary of the Tigres UANL vs. Atlético de San Luis Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-2, from November 4, 2023 on ESPN.... as team line-ups, substitutions, goalscorers, yellow and red cards. Mexico - Liga MX. HT. FT. Tigres UANL. Pumas UNAM. 11/12/2023 · Odds. 1 1. Pumas UNAM.However, we believe that Chivas have what it takes to get another victory over Pumas UNAM. Under 2.5 goals is also a popular bet for this match, as the odds at -125 imply a 55.56% likelihood. Pumas UNAM vs Guadalajara Lineups & Team News Pumas UNAM. Coach Mohamed was fuming after the game against Chivas Guadalajara.Tigres UANL Pumas UNAM; Name: Estadio Universitario de Nuevo León: Estadio Olímpico de Universitario: Capacity: 42000: 72449: Avg: Squad Tigres UANL Pumas UNAM; Average age squad-24.0: Youngest-24 (L. Rodríguez) Oldest-24 (L. Rodríguez) Players under 21--Foreign players--Non-EU players-1:National; FIFA World Cup; Olympics; UEFA European Championship; CONMEBOL Copa America; Gold Cup; AFC Asian Cup; CAF Africa Cup of Nations; FIFA Confederations CupPumas UNAM vs Tigres UANL. Liga MX: 28/08 2023 Pumas UNAM 2 Tigres UANL 1; Liga MX: 12/02 2023 Tigres UANL 4 Pumas UNAM 2; Liga MX: 25/08 2022 Pumas UNAM 1 Tigres UANL 1; Liga MX: 23/01 2022 Pumas UNAM 1 Tigres UANL 2; Liga MX: 26/09 2021 Tigres UANL 0 Pumas UNAM 0; Liga MX: 18/04 2021 Pumas UNAM 0 Tigres UANL 0; Liga MX: 23/08 2020 Tigres UANL ...Feb 12, 2023 · Bahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; English - Australia; English - Canada; English - Ghana Tigres average scored 1.73 goals per match in season 2023. In 11 (84.62%) matches played away was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. In 6 (46.15%) matches played away team was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals. Below you will find a lot of statistics that make it easier Predict the result for a match between both teams.Tigres UANL Pumas UNAM; Name: Estadio Universitario de Nuevo León: Estadio Olímpico de Universitario: Capacity: 42000: 72449: Avg: Squad Tigres UANL Pumas UNAM ...0. 2. W. Pumas UNAM odds: +167 – 36.8%. Draw odds: +255 – 26.0%. Monterrey odds: +155 – 37.2%. Under 2.5 Goals definitely seems like a tempting betting alternative for this game, as there is a massive 53.09% chance we’ll get to see two or fewer goals produced by the two teams. If you are wondering who the expected winner is – it’s ...Tigres UANL odds: -133 – 56.8%. Draw odds: +300 – 23.2%. Cruz Azul odds: +340 – 20.0%. A good betting option for this match would be Over 1.5 Tigres UANL goals at +115. The odds imply a significant chance of success at 46.51%. Meanwhile, there’s a 56.8% win probability for Tigres UANL to get the three points this week.Best plays and summary of the victory of Tigres UANL against Pumas UNAM at the Estadio Universitario. Great game by André-Pierre Gignac. BLA 2:00 PM. MIL. 04/28/2023.Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time.Dec 7, 2023 · On 07/12/2023, Pumas UNAM will face Tigres UANL in the Liga MX of Mexico. The game will begin at 19:00 local time. 247Sport is providing a live stream and live score of Pumas UNAM vs Tigres UANL, as well as team lineups, full match statistics, live match commentary in English, and video highlights. All Liga MX matches are covered in real time ... FT 1 - 0 (HT 0 - 0) Pumas UNAM. L W L D L. 06/02/2022 Liga MX Game week 4 KO 04:06. Venue Estadio Caliente (Tijuana) L. López 69' (assist by L. Rodríguez ) 1 - 0.Lineups. 1. Nahuel Guzman. 20. Javier Aquino. 19. ... Throw-in for Tigres at Estadio Universitario (UANL). ... Can Pumas UNAM get the ball into an attacking position from this throw-in in Tigres's ...Pumas UNAM vs. Tigres UANL - 25 August 2022 - Soccerway. Bahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; English - Australia; English - Canada; ... Lineups # Player ...National; FIFA World Cup; Olympics; UEFA European Championship; CONMEBOL Copa America; Gold Cup; AFC Asian Cup; CAF Africa Cup of Nations; FIFA Confederations CupKick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time.Bahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; English - Australia; English - Canada; English - GhanaTigres UANL vs. Pumas UNAM - 12 February 2023 - Soccerway. Bahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; English - Australia; English - Canada; English - Ghana;Tigres de la UANL: lesionados y suspendidos vs Pumas en la semifinal de Ida del Apertura 2023. Tigres sigue en búsqueda del bicampeonato de la Liga MX luego de doblegar al Puebla en los cuartos ...Tigres UANL vs. Pumas UNAM - 1 March 2020 - Soccerway. Bahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; English - Australia; English - Canada; English - Ghana;See how Tigres UANL and Pumas UNAM measure up against each other by comparing their top rated lineups! Get all the information you need in this helpful chart. 8.1 Jesús Angulo. 7.8 Nahuel Guzmán. 7.4 Javier Aquino. 7.1 Adrián Aldrete. 7.1 Lisandro Magallán. 7.1 Eduardo Salvio.Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time.Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time.Tigres UANL vs Pumas UNAM - February 28, 2015 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. ... Lineups Tigres UANL vs Pumas UNAM Player Lineups. 1: Nahuel Guzmán: 2: Israel Sabdi Jiménez Nañez: 4: Hugo Ayala: 6: Jorge Torres: 24: José Rivas: 11: Damián Alvarez: 19:Tigres UANL vs Pumas UNAM - February 28, 2015 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. ... Lineups Tigres UANL vs Pumas UNAM Player Lineups. 1: Nahuel Guzmán: 2: Israel Sabdi Jiménez Nañez: 4: Hugo Ayala: 6: Jorge Torres: 24: José Rivas: 11: Damián Alvarez: 19:Best plays and summary of the victory of Tigres UANL against Pumas UNAM at the Estadio Universitario. Great game by André-Pierre Gignac. BLA 2:00 PM. MIL. 04/28/2023.Tigres UANL vs Cruz Azul Odds. Tigres UANL are the shortest price to win this Liga MX game according to the bookies, with the gambling operators giving them a 62% probability due to their 1.62 betting odds. Cruz Azul are the 5.25 underdogs, while the draw can also be backed as an alternative.Pumas UNAM had a good start in the 2023 Liga MX season, they are in seventh position in the general table after 2 games won, 3 tied and 1 lost, together with 9 points. Pumas UNAM seeks to be at ...Tigres average scored 1.73 goals per match in season 2023. In 11 (84.62%) matches played away was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. In 6 (46.15%) matches played away team was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals. Below you will find a lot of statistics that make it easier Predict the result for a match between both teams.See Necaxa vs Pumas UNAM match highlights and statistics, prematch odds, lineups and new standings after the 1 - 0 outcome. Full report for the Primera Division Apertura game played on 28.10.2023 ... Tigres UANL Pumas UNAM Atletico San Luis Club America (0 - 0) 09 Dec Saturday - Semifinal ... Necaxa plays against Pumas UNAM in a …Game summary of the Tijuana vs. Tigres UANL Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-0, from November 1, 2023 on ESPN. About the match. Tigres UANL is going head to head with Pumas UNAM starting on 14 Nov 2023 at 01:00 UTC . The match is a part of the Liga MX, Women, …Unam Pumas vs Tigres UANL live score and live streaming on December 8th, 2023 at 03:00 UTC time at Estadio Olimpico Universitario, Mexico City for Football ...0. 2. W. Pumas UNAM odds: +167 – 36.8%. Draw odds: +255 – 26.0%. Monterrey odds: +155 – 37.2%. Under 2.5 Goals definitely seems like a tempting betting alternative for this game, as there is a massive 53.09% chance we’ll get to see two or fewer goals produced by the two teams. If you are wondering who the expected winner is – it’s ...Sports Tigres UANL vs. Pumas UNAM: How to watch Liga MX semifinal, time, FREE live stream Updated: Dec. 10, 2023, 6:00 p.m. | Published: Dec. 10, 2023, 6:00 …pirms 4 dienām ... Click here to see the latest lineup information for the match between UNAM and UANL for their Liga MX match on Dec 8, 2023, ...Pumas UNAM vs Tigres UANL. Liga MX: 28/08 2023 Pumas UNAM 2 Tigres UANL 1; Liga MX: 12/02 2023 Tigres UANL 4 Pumas UNAM 2; Liga MX: 25/08 2022 Pumas UNAM 1 Tigres UANL 1; Liga MX: 23/01 2022 Pumas UNAM 1 Tigres UANL 2; Liga MX: 26/09 2021 Tigres UANL 0 Pumas UNAM 0; Liga MX: 18/04 2021 Pumas UNAM 0 Tigres UANL 0; Liga MX: 23/08 2020 Tigres UANL ...0. 2. W. Pumas UNAM odds: +167 – 36.8%. Draw odds: +255 – 26.0%. Monterrey odds: +155 – 37.2%. Under 2.5 Goals definitely seems like a tempting betting alternative for this game, as there is a massive 53.09% chance we’ll get to see two or fewer goals produced by the two teams. If you are wondering who the expected winner is – it’s ...Tigres UANL vs. Pumas UNAM - 23 August 2020 - Soccerway. Bahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; English - Australia; English - Canada; English - Ghana;Live coverage of the Tigres UANL vs. Pumas UNAM Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game on ESPN, including live score, highlights and updated stats. Tigres UANL vs. Pumas UNAM - 1 March 2020 - Soccerway. Bahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; English - Australia; English - Canada; English - Ghana;Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time.Mar 1, 2020 · National; FIFA World Cup; Olympics; UEFA European Championship; CONMEBOL Copa America; Gold Cup; AFC Asian Cup; CAF Africa Cup of Nations; FIFA Confederations Cup Dec 10, 2023 · Gabriel Fernández scored 7 goals for Pumas UNAM. He procured one assist. He received 1 yellow card and no red cards. His team is currently 4th in Liga MX. In the last match Pumas UNAM lost 1-0 against Tigres UANL. The last time the teams played each other, the score was 1-0 for Tigres UANL. Tigres UANL performance and stats Pumas UNAM vs. Tigres UANL - 25 August 2022 - Soccerway. Bahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; English - Australia; English - Canada; ... Lineups # Player ...Game summary of the Tigres UANL vs. Mazatlán FC Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 3-2, from September 30, 2023 on ESPN. Bahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; English - Australia; English - Canada; English - GhanaGame summary of the Tigres UANL vs. Pumas UNAM Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-1, from January 23, 2022 on ESPN.Game summary of the Pumas UNAM vs. Tigres UANL Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-1, from August 27, 2023 on ESPN. Pumas UNAM. W W L W W. 12/02/2023 Liga MX Game week 6 KO 02:05. Venue Estadio Universitario de Nuevo León (San Nicolás de los Garza) N. Ibáñez 12' (assist by L. Quiñones ) 1 - 0. 1 - 1 16' G. del Prete.Dec 6, 2021 · Pumas UNAM. W W D L L. 06/12/2021 Liga MX KO 02:00. Venue Estadio Jalisco (Guadalajara) 0 - 1 76' J. Dinenno. Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time.Dec 10, 2023 · If you’re looking for bigger odds, check out Tigres UANL on the Asian Handicap market. You can potentially back them -1 or even -1.5 if you’re expecting them to win comfortably. Tigres won their last match 1-0 against Universidad Nacional in the Liga MX. They had 61% possession and four shots on target in this match. Resumen del partido Tigres UANL vs. Pumas UNAM Liga Mx resultado final 2-1, jugado el 23 de Enero, 2022 en ESPN DEPORTES. Salta al contenido principal Ir a la navegación ESPN Pumas UNAM prediction, live score, and teams news with starting 11. Head to head stats ... Status: Confirmed lineup. Tigres UANL. Pumas UNAM. Status: Confirmed ...Tigres UANL Pumas UNAM live score (and video online live stream) starts on 11 Dec 2023 at 02:00 UTC time at Estadio Universitario (UANL) stadium, ...See how Tigres UANL and Pumas UNAM measure up against each other by comparing their top rated lineups! Get all the information you need in this helpful chart. 8.1 Jesús Angulo. 7.8 Nahuel Guzmán. 7.4 Javier Aquino. 7.1 Adrián Aldrete. 7.1 Lisandro Magallán. 7.1 Eduardo Salvio.Tigres uanl vs pumas unam lineups

Game summary of the Necaxa vs. Pumas UNAM Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-0, from October 27, 2023 on ESPN.. Tigres uanl vs pumas unam lineups

tigres uanl vs pumas unam lineups

FT 1 - 2 (HT 1 - 0) Tigres UANL. W D D W W. 23/01/2022 Liga MX Game week 3 KO 19:00. Venue Estadio Olímpico de Universitario (Ciudad de México (D.F.)) J. …Pumas UNAM. L L W W L. 23/08/2020 Liga MX Game week 6 KO 02:00. Venue Estadio Universitario de Nuevo León (San Nicolás de los Garza) A. Gignac 77' (assist by F. Meza ) 1 - 0. 1 - 1 90'+1 C. González (assist by É.No persons under the age of 18 are permitted to gamble. South African Responsible Gambling Foundation toll free counselling line 0800 006 008Game summary of the Tijuana vs. Tigres UANL Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-0, from November 1, 2023 on ESPN. Nov 29, 2021 · Santos Laguna. L W W L W. 29/11/2021 Liga MX KO 01:00. Venue Estadio Universitario de Nuevo León (San Nicolás de los Garza) C. Salcedo 82' (assist by A. Gignac ) 1 - 0. Universidad Nacional had seven shots on target when they lost 4-2 against Tigres at Estadio Universitario/El Volcan. Gustavo Del Prete and Juan Dinenno found the net during this Liga MX match. The scoreline was 1-0 to Club Universidad Nacional at Olimpico Universitario when Club Necaxa and Club Universidad Nacional last faced each …National; FIFA World Cup; Olympics; UEFA European Championship; CONMEBOL Copa America; Gold Cup; AFC Asian Cup; CAF Africa Cup of Nations; FIFA Confederations CupKick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time.Game summary of the Pumas UNAM vs. Tigres UANL Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-1, from August 27, 2023 on ESPN.Expert recap and game analysis of the Pumas UNAM vs. Tigres UANL Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game from 12 February 2023 on ESPN (IN). ... Line-Ups; No Story Available. Game Information. Estadio ...Sep 3, 2023 · Pumas UNAM. It will be difficult for Pumas UNAM to achieve the same level of success in the match versus Laguneros as the one they had against Tigres UANL last week. Sure, defeating Siboldi’s side 2-1 does mean danger for our Santos Laguna vs Pumas UNAM predictions, but the truth is that Pumas don’t perform that well away from home. Pumas UNAM odds: +230 – 28.5%. Draw odds: +240 – 26.5%. DC United odds: +120 – 45.0%. Valued at +120, a DC United win comes with an implied win probability of 45.0%, which makes coach Wayne Rooney’s boys the expected winners ahead of this showdown. However, their Mexican foes still have a 26.5% chance of chipping away a …L. Pumas UNAM odds: +157 – 37.5%. Draw odds: +260 – 25.5%. Toluca odds: +160 – 37.0%. As you see from the odds, there’s not much that separates these two clubs. Pumas UNAM have a win probability of 37.5%, which makes them the expected winners ahead of Saturday’s match, but Toluca are right on their tail with a 37.0% shot at the three ...Santos Laguna. L W W L W. 29/11/2021 Liga MX KO 01:00. Venue Estadio Universitario de Nuevo León (San Nicolás de los Garza) C. Salcedo 82' (assist by A. Gignac ) 1 - 0.Expert recap and game analysis of the Pumas UNAM vs. Tigres UANL Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game from 12 February 2023 on ESPN (IN). ... Line-Ups; No Story Available. Game Information. Estadio ...Pumas UNAM vs. Tigres UANL - 25 August 2022 - Soccerway. Bahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; English - Australia; English - Canada; ... Lineups # Player ...Atlético San Luis. D W W L D. 04/11/2023 Liga MX Game week 16 KO 23:55. Venue Estadio Universitario de Nuevo León (San Nicolás de los Garza) A. Gignac 58' (assist by L. Quiñones ) 1 - 0. 1 - 1 86' Vitinho (assist by J. Castro )Resumen del partido Tigres UANL vs. Pumas UNAM Liga Mx resultado final 1-1, jugado el 10 de Diciembre, 2023 en ESPN DEPORTES.Sep 30, 2023 · The bookies betting odds have Club América as 1.70 favourites for this Liga MX clash, implying that they are 59% likely to win the match. Universidad Nacional are regarded as the least likely winner at 5.00. For those expecting a high-scoring game, Over 2.5 Goals is the shortest price. Dec 8, 2023 · We are back for the minute by minute match between Pumas vs Tigres. We will soon share the confirmed lineups, as well as relevant data about the confrontation between these two teams. 9:09 PM 10 ... Mexico Liga MX, Apertura Playoffs, Semifinal Tigres UANL vs Pumas UNAM live score, H2H results, standings and prediction Tigres UANL - Pumas UNAM Receive notifications for this event Follow Tigres Postponed 06/12/2023, 16:00 Pumas UNAM Match Info Date and time 06/12/2023, 16:00 Stadium Estadio Universitario (UANL) Location Monterrey, MexicoTigres average scored 1.73 goals per match in season 2023. In 11 (84.62%) matches played away was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. In 6 (46.15%) matches played away team was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals. Below you will find a lot of statistics that make it easier Predict the result for a match between both teams.Querétaro. 17. -17. 9. Pumas UNAM vs. Tigres UANL - 25 August 2022 - Soccerway.Full Scoreboard » ESPN Live coverage of the Tigres UANL vs. Pumas UNAM Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game on ESPN (AU), including live score, highlights and updated stats.See how Tigres UANL and Pumas UNAM measure up against each other by comparing their top rated lineups! Get all the information you need in this helpful chart. 8.1 Jesús Angulo. 7.8 Nahuel Guzmán. 7.4 Javier Aquino. 7.1 Adrián Aldrete. 7.1 Lisandro Magallán. 7.1 Eduardo Salvio.Aug 28, 2023 · National; FIFA World Cup; Olympics; UEFA European Championship; CONMEBOL Copa America; Gold Cup; AFC Asian Cup; CAF Africa Cup of Nations; FIFA Confederations Cup Pumas UNAM vs. Tigres UANL 2 - 1. Summary; H2H Comparison; Commentary; Venue Mexico Liga MX. 2023/2024. Apertura; Apertura - Reclasificación; Apertura - Play-offs; Clausura; Clausura - Reclasificacion; Clausura - Play-offs; Final Stages; Liga de Expansión MX; Liga Premier Serie A; Liga Premier Serie B; Liga TDP; Copa MX; …Dec 10, 2023 · Gabriel Fernández scored 7 goals for Pumas UNAM. He procured one assist. He received 1 yellow card and no red cards. His team is currently 4th in Liga MX. In the last match Pumas UNAM lost 1-0 against Tigres UANL. The last time the teams played each other, the score was 1-0 for Tigres UANL. Tigres UANL performance and stats Victory for Tigres by 1 to 0 Pumas corresponding to the first leg semi-final of the Liga MX. Jesús Angulo scored the winning goal and Nahuel Guzmán was the best of the game.Game summary of the Pumas UNAM vs. Necaxa Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-0, from July 17, 2022 on ESPN. ... Tigres UANL: 17: 8: 6: 3 +14: 30: Pumas UNAM: 17: 8: 4: 5 +9: 28: Guadalajara ...Atlético San Luis. D W W L D. 04/11/2023 Liga MX Game week 16 KO 23:55. Venue Estadio Universitario de Nuevo León (San Nicolás de los Garza) A. Gignac 58' (assist by L. Quiñones ) 1 - 0. 1 - 1 86' Vitinho (assist by J. Castro )Resumen del partido Pachuca vs. Pumas UNAM Liga Mx resultado final 1-1, jugado el 30 de Octubre, 2021 en ESPN DEPORTES. ... Tigres UANL: 17: 8: 6: 3 +14: 30: Pumas UNAM: 17: 8: 4: 5 +9: 28 ...Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time.Game summary of the Tigres UANL vs. Pumas UNAM Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 0-0, from September 25, 2021 on ESPN. Montreal odds: +110 – 49.0%. Draw odds: +240 – 25.0%. Pumas UNAM odds: +235 – 26.0%. At -120, our BTTS – No betting tip for Montreal vs Pumas UNAM is certainly among the top ones this season.It stands a great chance of success at 54.55% and the odds are quite nice.However, you can also opt to pick the favorites. Montreal are the …L. Pumas UNAM odds: +157 – 37.5%. Draw odds: +260 – 25.5%. Toluca odds: +160 – 37.0%. As you see from the odds, there’s not much that separates these two clubs. Pumas UNAM have a win probability of 37.5%, which makes them the expected winners ahead of Saturday’s match, but Toluca are right on their tail with a 37.0% shot at the three ...UNAM Pumas vs UANL Tigres Live on December 07, 2023 at The match is part of the Liga MX Play Offs Game. CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE · CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE.Pumas UNAM. W W D L L. 06/12/2021 Liga MX KO 02:00. Venue Estadio Jalisco (Guadalajara) 0 - 1 76' J. Dinenno.Aug 23, 2020 · Pumas UNAM. L L W W L. 23/08/2020 Liga MX Game week 6 KO 02:00. Venue Estadio Universitario de Nuevo León (San Nicolás de los Garza) A. Gignac 77' (assist by F. Meza ) 1 - 0. 1 - 1 90'+1 C. González (assist by É. 0. 2. W. Pumas UNAM odds: +167 – 36.8%. Draw odds: +255 – 26.0%. Monterrey odds: +155 – 37.2%. Under 2.5 Goals definitely seems like a tempting betting alternative for this game, as there is a massive 53.09% chance we’ll get to see two or fewer goals produced by the two teams. If you are wondering who the expected winner is – it’s ...Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time.Tigres UANL vs. Pumas UNAM - 1 March 2020 - Soccerway. Bahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; English - Australia; English - Canada; English - Ghana;Expert recap and game analysis of the Pumas UNAM vs. Tigres UANL Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game from 12 February 2023 on ESPN (IN). ... Line-Ups; No Story Available. Game Information. Estadio ... Pumas UNAM. W W L W W. 12/02/2023 Liga MX Game week 6 KO 02:05. Venue Estadio Universitario de Nuevo León (San Nicolás de los Garza) N. Ibáñez 12' (assist by L. Quiñones ) 1 - 0. 1 - 1 16' G. del Prete.Mar 1, 2020 · National; FIFA World Cup; Olympics; UEFA European Championship; CONMEBOL Copa America; Gold Cup; AFC Asian Cup; CAF Africa Cup of Nations; FIFA Confederations Cup Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time.Bahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; English - Australia; English - Canada; English - Ghanapirms 4 dienām ... Click here to see the latest lineup information for the match between UNAM and UANL for their Liga MX match on Dec 8, 2023, ...Dec 6, 2021 · Pumas UNAM. L W W D L. 06/12/2021 Liga MX KO 02:00. Venue Estadio Jalisco (Guadalajara) 0 - 1 76' J. Dinenno. 2023. gada 20. jūl. ... CF Montreal and Pumas UNAM will kick off their 2023 Leagues Cup at Stade Saputo next Saturday, July 22. Here's everything you need to know ...Tigres UANL. W W D D D. 21/08/2023 Liga MX Game week 4 KO 05:10. Venue Estadio Victoria de Aguascalientes (Aguascalientes) 0 - 1 10' A. Gignac (assist by S. Córdova ) 0 - 2 68' J. Angulo (assist by Rafael Carioca ) 0 - …. Alt1 rs3